How to Run Clickbank Affiliate Offers on Voluum DSP
Are you trying to find out how to run Clickbank offers on Volumm DSP?
Then this is the blog post for you!
In this post you will find out everything that you will need to know.
There are a lot of things that I want to share with you.
Let’s get started
It’s basically fun and exciting to try out new things.
Plus,It was quite a challenge to start with Clickbank and Voluum DSP.
Also, it was not only about trying to do something different, but also to provide more value to our community of affiliates.
So what is Clickbank?
Generally, Clickbank is an affiliate network with lots of offers, when you go to the ‘marketplace’ in Clickbank you will be able to see all their offers organized by different categories.
Refer the figure below:
There you will notice that there are a lot of offers to pick from the marketplace, these offers are ideal.
The combination of Clickbank with native ads is also part of our success, let me explain to you why.
What are native ads?
Basically, native traffic is a huge traffic source.
So if you have been using the internet today, you have probably already seen some native ads.
When you are browsing a big news site and then you see images with a title like “sponsored content” or “sponsored links” then you are probably seeing native advertisements.
Also you will see a lot of funny images when you’re looking for native advertisements.
That’s because the images are so powerful with native in order to capture the attention of the online user.
So maybe you are wondering now where you can buy native traffic?
Am i right? HAHAHA
Then, See the list below:
- VOLUUM DSP – (AD EXCHANGE)
- AND MUCH MORE
When you use Voluum DSP you can test out the several variants in terms of ad exchange at the same time.
This means that you have a bigger change of getting a profitable campaign.
What else do I need to know about it more?
I heard your voice.
So here it is.
Just to make it clear… What is a DSP?
A DSP is a Demand-Side Platform which is a type of software that enables you to manage, purchase, and optimize digital advertising inventory from multiple Ad Exchanges and SSPs means Supply Side Platforms, through a single interface.
What it means is that with a DSP you can buy a diversified ad inventory, across a range of publishers, through a single platform.
Demand-side platforms use data from a variety of sources to make media buying more efficient and match ads to audiences in real-time.
On the platform, you also can see the market rate for every impression, control which Ad Exchanges you want to buy from, and how much you want to bid.
All that lets you optimize your campaigns more easily.
So, how does a DSP work?
It ‘plugs into’ the Ad Exchanges, where publishers make their inventory available.
A DSP then analyzes it and bids on the ad space on behalf of the advertisers in real time.
Basically, you have to learn more about Real-Time Bidding.
The ad of the highest bidder is loaded almost instantly onto a user’s device.
DSPs are first and foremost used by advertisers and agencies.
Why do native advertising with Voluum DSP?
Voluum DSP is a premium media buying platform for performance marketers.
It offers converting native traffic from more than 30 integrated traffic sources, including Outbrain, Revcontent, and Liveintent.
With Voluum DSP you can take advantage of:
- Campaign approval – 24/7 campaign approval with clear compliance guidelines
- Automatic micro bidding – Get your highest ROI by running on auto-pilot
- Creative assets A/B testing – Bulk upload images and test various headlines
- Automatic Campaign Split – Open separate campaigns per Ad Exchange and Device type with one click
- Account Management – Get a dedicated AM who will help you with onboarding, optimization, and scaling.
- If you come across an interesting offer, make sure it will be available on multiple affiliate networks (Don’t forget that the offers’ performance may vary among different networks).
- As your offer must be suited for the specific Ad Exchanges, take a good look at their guidelines. What are the requirements? What can you advertise? When and how?
- Verticals’ performance differs from one to another. Consider choosing one of our top categories:
Once you have chosen the right offer, you can go to the next stage.
Planning is a very important part of the campaign creation process.
Go to Voluum panel and click on the DSP tab to find out the following:
- How much traffic is available for specific targeting criteria?
- What is the bid floor for certain Ad Exchanges (to identify the minimum bid you need to set to take part in the auction)?
- What is the average win price, based on the calculations from the last 30 days (to get to know the prices that are more likely to win the auctions)?
- How many impressions could you get in the last 24h? The more specific target audience you choose for your campaign, the less traffic will meet your criteria.
When creating your campaign:
- Use at least $1000 to test a new campaign. That’s how much you need to get sufficient data, understand what works, and start running tests later.
- Don’t be afraid to bid high – Voluum DSP operates in a second price auction environment, which means that the highest bid wins the auction, but pays the price set on the second-highest bid plus 1 cent.
- Choose a smooth spending strategy if you want your daily budget to be distributed evenly throughout the day. That way, you will be able to find volume patterns in a day and avoid bursting your daily budget in a short period of time.
- However, if you decide to set ASAP as your spending strategy (so your budget will be spent in the quickest time when all bid-winning conditions are met), consider setting the frequency capping to 1 or 2. This way, your creative will be displayed only once or twice per day to a unique device or a user.
When it comes to targeting, we recommend you:
- Use one Ad Exchange per campaign. If you decide you want to buy native traffic from more than one, consider increasing your budget (so you get enough data for each Ad Exchange). If you increase the budget, set its limits and bids accordingly to our Planning Tool.
- Split your campaign per device type – mobile, desktop or tablet. As these devices behave differently, your campaign performance may vary for each of them.
- Target broadly, especially in the learning phase. Choose all source types (an app or a website) and all connection types (WiFi and Mobile) before moving to optimization.
Play with your creatives
A native advertising campaign in Voluum requires creatives and the copy (headlines, images, and descriptions), are created according to the Ad Exchange requirements. Besides that:
- It’s always recommended to create your own custom banners and test them along with those prepared by the affiliate network or the advertiser.
- Use a maximum of five creatives, as you need valid data for each of them to run optimization.
- As image sizes vary on each Ad Exchange, make sure you choose the right one (more about the requirements for different Ad Exchanges). However, if a creative has a headline with a maximum of 25 characters, the main image has 1200x627px and the icon image 100x100px, it should be suitable for 80% of the Ad Exchanges.
And later… optimize, optimize, optimize…
Optimizing means cutting off any elements that are not working well for you, but at the same time you have to keep in mind that you aim to scale and get the highest gains possible in the long run.
Effective optimization is a hard and time-consuming job, however, if well applied, it can determine the success of the campaign.
Before you dig into optimizing, you have to check your win rate.
How much native traffic do you have?
The regular, healthy ratio stands between 40% to 90%, depending on your daily and total budget.
If you want to get a higher win rate,then, increase the default bid.
If you want to increase the number of internal bids,then, experiment with targeting options, creative sizes and spend strategy.
You can also consider increasing your daily budget too.
Images and copy
The images you use will have a powerful impact.
That’s because the traffic flows and you will need to capture the attention quite quickly.
The “shock factor” will allow you to stay competitive.
Not only the images you use are important, but also the copy.
Your copy will have to make the user interested enough to click on the advertisement.
Which traffic source should I run?
Ok. Let me list them for you.
These verticals tend to work well with Clickbank native:
- Binary / Biz opp
- Casino / Gambling
- Adult content / Dating
- High Payout Lead Gen
One of greatest perks that comes with being a ClickBank Vendor is having access to a motivated army of ClickBank Affiliates.
Before we delve into how a vendor attracts affiliates, let’s take a deeper look at the vendor or affiliate relationship.
Many vendors ask themselves, “What’s in it for me?” when it comes to paying commission to affiliates.
After all, the vendor is the one who creates the product.
Why could they give away the majority of the sale to an affiliate?
The ClickBank Affiliate Network is an extremely effective channel that can be used to draw attention to your product and increase your revenue.
Many ClickBank Affiliates are well-established and have a large audience and advertising budget.
Moreover, the best thing about the ClickBank Affiliate Network is that you only pay affiliates a commission when a successful sale is made.
Basically, you don’t pay them per click or per lead.
There are some specific and particular things you can do to help attract affiliates to promote your product.
We have listed them below for your reference.
So keep reading.
How to Attract ClickBank Affiliates to Promote Your Product
We have listed below, in no particular order, of things you can do to help attract affiliates to promote your product.
Add a Marketplace Listing
When ClickBank Affiliates look for products to promote, they often start at the ClickBank Marketplace.
So, make sure you have an up-to-date listing to get their attention.
For more information on how to add a marketplace listing, check out this article.
Affiliates are more likely to work to promote products when the commission rate they are offered is between 50% to 75%.
To learn how to set an account-wide commission rate.
Create a Vendor Spotlight Profile and Post Announcements
Creating a Vendor Spotlight profile lets you provide more in-depth information to affiliates and potential affiliates.
In addition, you can also post announcements via your profile about upcoming products and developments.
Add More HopLink Target URLs
HopLink Target URLS, also known as “landing pages,” are the pages that affiliates link out to.
Offering them more options with content specific to their demographics makes promoting products easier for them.
Create Branding and Marketing Content
A surefire way to attract affiliates is to provide them with all of the branding and marketing content they need to successfully promote your product.
For more suggestions about the kind of materials you might do research and more reading before you start.
There are a lot of opportunities with Clickbank and Voluum SDP .
In this blog post you have learned a lot about the possibilities that will help you for your career.
I hope you have enjoyed reading it, you can also watch the youtube video for some more information.
In addition, affiliate marketing is a good way to earn a living, but before you can start counting your commission earnings, there are a lot of things to be done.
Also, you need to find the product or service you want to promote, identify your target audience’s needs, and adjust your website for affiliate marketing purposes.
Steady passive income only follows well-planned and executed activities.
Making substantial efforts across all channels will help you to establish yourself as a credible promoter and reviewer, a position every affiliate marketer craves for.